Proverbs 3:15

"She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her."















Saturday, January 14, 2012

"MY 2012 JOURNEY BEGINS......



This is a journey I am starting which marks the beginning of a new me. I say beginning because I am focusing on being better in 2012 in the areas of business, family time and most importantly spiritually and in health. I will be going on a 90 day journey of eating well, exercising and getting spiritually fit. I welcome you on this journey with me building up the inner man as well as the outer. Yesterday I started the journey and today I decided to share my progress and goals with. Hoping it will inspire you to take advantage of new beginnings. Since after Thanksgiving I wanted to start taking my health serious, then came Christmas with all of its sweets and the get together with family. Don't forget New Years...It was fabulous throwing snowballs ,sledding, building a snowman and nibbling on Neimus Marcus cookies. Playing in the snow and don't forget about all the left over goodies from Christmas and a trip away from home to a wonderful resort; all the goodies, food and must I say more... Don't get me wrong I am not complaining but we have to really conscience around the holidays because good times, joy, happiness and good will is had around allot of good sweets and food. I want to take care of this temple God gave me. On this journey to the true me I am taking my best friend also, Jesus, to lean on in the tough times and you are welcome,like I said, to come along with me to reach the destiny of a new and healthy future. If you have any suggestions feel free to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment