Proverbs 3:15

"She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her."















Saturday, January 14, 2012

"REALLY GETTING STARTED!"


I’d like to start by saying Good Day! Today has been a very busy yet productive day for me, juggling my Real Estate Business, preparing for a “First Time Home buyers Seminar”, completing three books I have started, getting my blog up and running, entertaining company and all the other incidentals that comes with being a home maker. In essence, to day has been a pretty good day, I was able to accomplish all tasks, well maybe not all, I still have three books that I am working on completing.
I am most proud of finally activating and making posts to my blog, Inner Beauty, that will assist me in sharing my books and writings to the world, it is truly a great taste of sweetness. I decided to create this blog, or more accurately, my daughter encouraged me to create this blog to get exposure for the books that are coming. This is where you will hear about my books, my progress to complete them and me sharing stories and you too if you like.
Thank you for taking the time to read Inner Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment