Proverbs 3:15

"She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her."















Saturday, January 14, 2012

"YES! WALK BY FAITH....NOT BY SIGHT!"


If I walked by sight….I would be frustrated, depressed, frightened, confused and all the other adjectives that would describe a person without faith.
Walk with me down memory lane for a moment. I remember when I could go shopping when I pleased and buy just about anything that I wanted. I remember when I could travel anywhere reasonable that my timeshare would allow. I remember when I would pay all my bills and have plenty left over. I also remember when my business thrived with more than enough. A walk down memory lane puts a smile on my face remembering how things were.
Walking by faith then wasn't very hard. Now, it is a bit of a stretch for me but something I am privileged to. In fact, walking by faith was like riding a bike or skating, you never forget how to do it even if you haven’t exercised it for a while. Your faith in God is just as strong, but that muscle of faith seems to get smaller if not used even in the years of plenty.
Today, I’m not shopping as much, traveling as much, bills are due and it is a struggle to make sure they get paid by the end of the month, and my business has slowed down a bit. Waking up in the morning still puts a smile on my face. Knowing God and how his blessings gives me a sense of peace and joy no matter where I am in life up or down I know with all my heart He loves me.
When we walk by Faith and not by Sight, no matter where we are in life struggles or blessings we are self assured that God loves us. Whatever we are going through He knows about it and it is a purpose for everything. This is where our Trust comes in and we continue to walk by faith believing in His word the Bible.
Because “All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast.” Proverbs 15:15
Are you depressed, frustrated or confused today? Are you going through a trail that seems to have no end? If so, Trust in the almighty God with all your heart and truly believe that He loves you and will make a difference in your life.
Please feel free to share any experience you had with others to encourage and uplift them.

No comments:

Post a Comment